Sumaria Systems' policy is to award subcontracts on a competitive basis, with an emphasis on the utilization of small businesses to the greatest extent possible.
- Among the review factors for potential subcontractors are business classification, past performance, technical ability, financial responsibility and Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI).
- Competitive subcontracts are issued in accordance with FAR Part 15.
- The degree of subcontract management after subcontract award depends on the length, type, total cost or price, or complexity/criticality of the services; but all are managed comprehensively from cradle to grave in accordance with corporate procedures.
- Sumaria reviews and manages subcontracts for compliance with Small Business subcontracting goals.
- Teaming Agreements are executed in accordance with FAR Subpart 9.6 to provide the best combination of performance, cost and delivery.