March 7, 2018
Sumaria Systems Holds Open House for Artemis 5 Candidates in Palmdale, Calif., March 15, 2018, 4:00 - 8:00 PM
DANVERS, Mass. - Sumaria Systems, Inc., an ISO 9001:2008 certified and CMMI® Level III appraised Information Technology (IT), Engineering and Professional services and solutions company with a 35+ year record of outstanding support to the Air Force and DoD communities, is pleased to announce an Open House for Prospective Artemis 5 Candidates. Come meet our Artemis 5 Team!
SUMARIA SYSTEMS ARTEMIS 5 OPEN HOUSE
514 West Avenue P/Rancho Vista Blvd.
Palmdale, California 93551
Thursday, 15 March 2018, 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Click Here for Directions
Come meet our Hiring Managers and Staff to discuss how you fit in with our plans to help advance the Artemis 5 mission. Refreshments will be served. We hope to see you in Palmdale!
If you are unable to attend our Open House, please email your resume to:
Or submit your resume online here: Submit Your Resume at Our Career Center where we are currently accepting Candidate Resumes associated with the following areas (please click on one of the titles below to access a specific job opening):
- Program Manager
- Field Service Lead
- Functional Systems Administrators I - III
- Service Desk Lead
- Telephone Control Officer (TCO)
- Video Teleconferencing/CRO Facilitator
- Video Teleconferencing Specialists I - V
- Assess & Authorize (A&A) Specialist
- Process Analyst
- SharePoint Site Administrator
- Software Analyst
- Software Manager
- Client Support Technician I, Tier I Tech Support
- Client Support Technician II, Tier II Tech Support
- Client Support Technician III, Tier III Tech Support
- Field Service Technician I
- Field Service Technician II
- Help Desk Customer Interface Technician
About Sumaria Systems, Inc.
Sumaria Systems, Inc. is a CMMI® Level III appraised and ISO 9001 certified information technology, engineering, and professional services company headquartered in Danvers, Mass. Since its inception in 1982, Sumaria has provided a wide variety of Information Technology (IT) and Advisory & Assistance Services (A&AS) to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and Government agencies. More Information about Sumaria Systems is available at www.sumariasystems.com).
All company and organizational names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.